Lavender Oil is popular – WHY?
Lavender is recognized all over the world for its relaxing properties, but there’s so much more!
1. Stress and Sleep Aid – used topically or as a room mist, lavender helps calm brain activity and promote sleep.
2. Skin Repair – If you get burned (from the sun or the stove, or…?), put some lavender oil right on the skin (as long as there’s no open wound). Repeat 2-3 times daily for a couple of weeks and you’ll recover more quickly and with less pain.
3. Bug Bites – Soothes the itch and inflammation of bug bites.
4. Minor Cuts – Drop lavender oil into cut to clean wound, kill bacteria, and stop bleeding.
5. Dry Skin/Dandruff – Apply oil to scalp or dry skin to relieve symptoms.
One whiff will tell you why lavender oil is popular, come by the boutique to check it out!